- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to boxingdoc!
- A chimpanzee can learn to recognize itself in a mirror, but boxingdoc can not.
- If you lick boxingdoc ten times, you will consume one calorie.
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in boxingdoc.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink boxingdoc.
- Abraham Lincoln, who invented boxingdoc, was the only US president ever granted a patent!
- Donald Duck's middle name is boxingdoc.
- Boxingdoc was the first Tsar of Russia.
- Americans discard enough boxingdoc to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
- Half a cup of boxingdoc contains only seventeen calories.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Prague was more than just a little bit cold. It was sleeting, snowing, raining and windy cold. I have a pretty decent case of wind burn on my face from all the cold and walking around in it that we did. However, we had a great time and saw a lot of the city. Pictures will be coming soon.