Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lost in Space

I have to apologize for the long delay in posting. The east garden is overflowing with pink and purple flowery goodness. I've added some daylilies to it that should bloom magnificently. Rabbits and hot hot days have caused me to all but abandon my little veggie garden, yet the tomatoes continue to spit out luscious ripe fruit. My herb garden is overblown with basil. I've been replanting red barberries and azaleas that didn't do well in the front garden.

The cause for the lackluster posting is that C and I are headed to Europe today. For 2 whole weeks! Being just a bit obsessive-compulsive, my planning and list making has gone a bit extreme. C is not much better...he's done a ton of research on gear and about life on the continent. We'll fly into Paris for a day and half and then, we'll hop a train to Rome. Don't worry, we'll be spending more time in Paris at the end of the trip. We just wanted a little time to recover from the jet lag before starting our circuit in Rome.

Hopefully, we'll be able to find an internet cafe and upload a few pics. I hear Europe has changed mightily since I was living there slightly more than 10 years ago.

No comments: