Pages

Friday, February 23, 2007

Years later, she emerged from the gloom

Yes, I suck at keeping this thing updated. Since last I even logged on, we have had Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day. I think there was even a wedding thrown in there for good measure. (No, not mine, so don't even ask) Like that silly ad says, "Life comes at you fast." I'm not even sure what they are advertising...cars, insurance, hamburgers?? Who knows.

The most recent and relevant thing to happen was last week. C and I celebrated 4 years of dating blissitude on Valentine's Day. The following Friday, we hopped a jet to Puerto Rico and spent President's Day weekend basking on a warm, sunny beach. It was a definite improvement from the 4 degree weather here in the DC area. I was trying to pack light and left any cold weather gear in the car. Let me tell you, there is nothing more eye opening than slipping across an icy long term parking lot at 5:30 AM in flip flops while dragging a suitcase behind you. C has the camera, so photos are pending. If you are interested in making the trip, we stayed here.

No comments: