Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank yous and catch ups

Wedding mania, honeymoon torpor, and the ensuing chaos of fusing two households and getting back to work have made me delay putting any updates here. I need to say big thank yous to several people.

Our parents: Gene, Gail, Eldon, and Marilyn - for all the support and hard work you put into the rehearsal dinner and ceremony.

Leslie for being the best bride's slave in history. We loved what you did to the room.

Kathy for being my chauffeur the morning of and waiting around for me to finish my massage.

Gerald for being my buddy and speaking for me....I've watched the video and caught you choking up...it was hardly noticeable and it means the world to me.

Jon and Carrie for going above and beyond in helping my parents. WOW!

All our college buddies for coming such long distances to support us.

There are so many more, but I just wanted to start getting the love out there.

2 comments:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

How was the honeymoon? How's the kitchen project coming along?

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I hope you're going to update your blog Amy! How did your kitchen turn out? I'd love to see photos of it!